1) The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided during registration. In case of incorrect data, the customer's access to https://www.aquatorionizer.com/ will be limited.
2) The hosts of the website undertake not to pass on any confidential information provided during registration to third parties.
3) The following persons are entitled to purchase the goods offered in the https://www.aquatorionizer.com/ online shop:
- natural persons aged 16 or over;
- persons under 16 years of age with the consent of their parents or guardians;
- legal persons.
- copy, use, distribute, reproduce or reproduce the information or content of this website without the written consent of the website owner;
- use computer programs that may interfere with the operation of this website or otherwise disrupt the www.aquatorioniser.com system.
5) Please use Lithuanian letters when entering your details. Names, surnames and place names must start with a capital letter. You must give your exact residential address - this is necessary not only for the delivery of the goods, but also for the invoice.
6) You must provide your telephone number when registering.
7) We reserve the right to:
- edit the information contained on the site; if new sections of the www.aquatorioniser.com site rules are added, they shall enter into force as soon as they are published;
- restrict access to this website by customers who do not comply with these rules;
- to prosecute those who do not comply with these rules or engage in malicious activities
8) By purchasing goods, you confirm that you are aware of the return policy and guarantees.
9) The item may be different from the item shown in the photo. The picture may contain parts that are not included in the item. Quantities are limited. If the price of an item is not the same online and in-store, the in-store price is the correct price.
You can pay in the way that suits you best at www.aquatorioniser.com:
- In cash,
- Online banking,
- By bank transfer,
- Paysera (mokejimai.lt)
For your convenience, we offer cash payment. If you choose this method of payment, you will not pay at the time of ordering, but at Burbuliukas stores or when the courier delivers the goods. Please note: Please have the exact amount of cash specified in your order available at the time of delivery.
In the online store www.aquatorioniser.com you can pay for the goods using the most popular electronic banking systems: bank Swedbank AB, SEB bankas AB, DnB bankas AB, Nordea Bank Lietuva, Danske Bank A/S Lietuvos filialas, Citadele bankas AB, Šiaulių bankas AB.
How to pay for your order using online banking:
Fill in your contact details and select "e-banking" and your bank as payment method.
bubbuliukas.lt will redirect you to the bank's website and transmit to the e-banking system the details of the amount to be paid.
Log in to the e-banking page in the usual way and the system will have already set up the payment for the goods you have selected. All you have to do is confirm the payment.
Once the payment has been confirmed, the e-banking page will close and you will return to www.aquatorioniser.com.
By bank transfer
You can pay for your goods by making a normal money transfer to our account. Please indicate your order number in the payment method (when you order goods, you will receive your order number by SMS and email).
Recipient: UAB "BURBULIUKAS IR CO" A/S: LT032140030001970245
Bank:Nordea Bank Finland Plc
Company code: 147952214
Purpose of payment: order number required
Contribution code: order number required
Procedures for replacing and returning faulty goods
- The defects of the sold goods shall be eliminated, the defective goods shall be replaced and returned in accordance with the procedure set out in the Rules and taking into account the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. If the Buyer has purchased goods of inadequate quality, the Buyer has the right to one of the following remedies:
2.1. the Seller to remedy the defects in the Goods, free of charge, within a reasonable period of time, if the defects can be remedied;
2.2. to reduce the purchase price accordingly;
2.3. to have the goods replaced by an equivalent product of suitable quality, unless the defects are minor or caused by the Buyer;
2.4. refund the price paid and withdraw from the contract of sale where the sale of goods of inferior quality constitutes a material breach of the order.
- If the goods do not meet the quality requirements, the Buyer shall have the right to demand that the goods are of the correct quality, to reduce the price of the goods proportionately, or to unilaterally terminate the contract of sale. In order to ensure that the goods are of satisfactory quality, the Buyer shall have the choice to require the goods to be repaired or to require replacement, unless the requirement could not be met or would result in disproportionate costs for the Seller in relation to the cost of meeting the other requirement, taking into account all the circumstances, including:
1) the value of the goods if they were not defective;
2) the significance of the defect (non-conformity);
3) whether the application of a different requirement would cause any inconvenience to the Buyer.
- The buyer has the right to claim a proportionate reduction in the price of the goods or to terminate the contract only if:
4.1. the Seller has not repaired or replaced the Goods or the Seller has refused to cover the cost of returning the Goods or the cost of removing and installing the Goods when the Goods have been properly installed (installed, furnished or fitted) or the Seller has refused to ensure that they are of satisfactory quality when the Goods are repaired or replaced;
4.2. the defect in the Goods occurred despite the Seller's attempts to ensure the quality of the Goods;
4.3. the defect in the goods is material;
4.4 The Seller has stated or it is clear from the circumstances that it will not ensure the proper quality of the goods within a reasonable time or that this will cause serious inconvenience to the Buyer.
- The buyer does not have the right to cancel the contract if the defect is minor.
6. In order to return the goods, the Buyer must comply with the following conditions:
6.1. notify the Seller at the contact details on the invoice or at aquatorionizer.com at email@example.com, the notification must specify the goods to be returned;
6.2. provide the document of purchase and the document confirming the guarantee (if any);
6.3. make a free-form request and submit it to the Seller or aquatorionizer.com
- The Buyer may exercise the right to return goods of defective quality within the quality guarantee period set out in the document of purchase of the goods, as specified by the Seller from whom the Buyer purchased the goods. In the case of consumer purchases, the guarantee of the quality of the goods shall in all cases be at least 2 years from the date of receipt of the goods.
8. The Buyer must pay for the delivery costs and the return costs of the goods. If the goods are returned for faulty quality, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the costs of delivery and return.
- The money shall be refunded to the Buyer immediately, but not later than 5 days after the Seller has received the Buyer's notification of the defective quality of the Goods, and if the Goods have not been returned by the Buyer to the Seller, the time limit set out in this clause shall be calculated from the date of return of the Goods to the Seller. Money for the Goods shall be refunded to the Buyer in the same manner as the Buyer paid for the Goods at the time of purchase, unless the Buyer and the Seller agree otherwise. The Buyer shall in all cases have the right to request that the money be refunded to the bank account specified by the Buyer.
10. No refunds will be given for goods that have been damaged intentionally or negligently (by chemicals, water, open flames, high temperatures, sharp objects, etc.), or if the rules for use or storage have been violated, or if the goods have been used improperly or for an improper purpose.
11. Separate rules for the return of the Seller's faulty goods may be set out in the warranty documents accompanying the goods. Such return policies of the Seller shall apply to the extent that they are not inconsistent with these Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the rules applied by the relevant Seller, these Conditions shall prevail.
Replacement and return of goods if the wrong goods are delivered
- If the Buyer has been delivered the wrong goods, the Buyer must inform aquatorionizer.com immediately, but no later than within 7 (seven) working days, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +370 655 35398. If aquatorionizer.com is informed that the goods delivered are not the correct ones, aquatorionizer.com undertakes, at its own expense, to collect such goods and replace them with the correct ones. In the event that the Seller does not have the goods ordered, it shall refund the money paid for the item(s) to the Buyer. The money shall be refunded to the Buyer immediately but not later than 5 days after the Seller has received the Buyer's notification that the wrong goods have been received, and if the Goods have not been returned by the Buyer to the Seller, the time limit set out in this clause shall be calculated as from the date of return of the Goods to the Seller.
2. The procedure for the return of goods and refunds is set out in the Rules General rules on returning goods and money Section.
General rules on returning goods and money
- For the return of goods (regardless of the reason for the return), the Buyer has the right to contact us by email : email@example.com or +370 655 35398
- All gifts that were provided with the purchased goods must be returned at the same time as the goods purchased by the Customer are returned, unless the purchased goods are returned due to a defect in their quality and the gifts provided with them have, by their nature, been consumed within the period from the purchase of the goods to the date of discovery of the defect in the goods, or the shelf-life of such gifts has expired.
3. When returning the goods, the Buyer must provide the sender's address and pack the goods properly so that they are not damaged during shipment. Goods are considered to be properly packaged when they are enclosed in additional outer packaging (in a box, bag, wrapped in paper, etc.) and this packaging is tightly closed (for example, sealed). If the returned goods are fragile or fragile, they must be further protected from impact by wrapping them in several layers of paper, cloth or bubble wrap and then placing them in the outer packaging of the parcel (box, bag, paper). The Seller shall not be liable for parcels sent by the Buyer with improper packaging or address, or if the parcels are lost or damaged during their return to the Seller, unless the return is made via Pigu.lt couriers.
4. The Buyer may return the Goods by delivering them to aquatorionizer.lt stores, by sending them, by returning them via courier. The Goods must be returned to the Seller at the address indicated on the invoice provided by the Seller to the Buyer.
- The money for the goods shall be refunded to the Buyer in the same way as the Buyer paid for the goods at the time of purchase, unless the Buyer and the Seller agree otherwise. The Buyer shall in all cases have the right to request that the money be refunded to the bank account specified by the Buyer.