1) The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided during registration. In case of incorrect data, the customer's access to https://www.aquatorionizer.com/ will be limited.
2) The hosts of the website undertake not to pass on any confidential information provided during registration to third parties.
3) The following persons are entitled to purchase the goods offered in the https://www.aquatorionizer.com/ online shop:
- natural persons aged 16 or over;
- persons under 16 years of age with the consent of their parents or guardians;
- legal persons.
- copy, use, distribute, reproduce or reproduce the information or content of this website without the written consent of the website owner;
- use computer programs that may interfere with the operation of this website or otherwise disrupt the www.aquatorioniser.com system.
5) Please use Lithuanian letters when entering your details. Names, surnames and place names must start with a capital letter. You must give your exact residential address - this is necessary not only for the delivery of the goods, but also for the invoice.
6) You must provide your telephone number when registering.
7) We reserve the right to:
- edit the information contained on the site; if new sections of the www.aquatorioniser.com site rules are added, they shall enter into force as soon as they are published;
- restrict access to this website by customers who do not comply with these rules;
- to prosecute those who do not comply with these rules or engage in malicious activities
8) By purchasing goods, you confirm that you are aware of the return policy and guarantees.
9) The item may be different from the item shown in the photo. The picture may contain parts that are not included in the item. Quantities are limited. If the price of an item is not the same online and in-store, the in-store price is the correct price.
You can pay in the way that suits you best at www.aquatorioniser.com:
For your convenience, we offer cash payment. If you choose this method of payment, you will not pay at the time of ordering, but at Burbuliukas stores or when the courier delivers the goods. Please note: Please have the exact amount of cash specified in your order available at the time of delivery.
In the online store www.aquatorioniser.com you can pay for the goods using the most popular electronic banking systems: bank Swedbank AB, SEB bankas AB, DnB bankas AB, Nordea Bank Lietuva, Danske Bank A/S Lietuvos filialas, Citadele bankas AB, Šiaulių bankas AB.
How to pay for your order using online banking:
Fill in your contact details and select "e-banking" and your bank as payment method.
bubbuliukas.lt will redirect you to the bank's website and transmit to the e-banking system the details of the amount to be paid.
Log in to the e-banking page in the usual way and the system will have already set up the payment for the goods you have selected. All you have to do is confirm the payment.
Once the payment has been confirmed, the e-banking page will close and you will return to www.aquatorioniser.com.
By bank transfer
You can pay for your goods by making a normal money transfer to our account. Please indicate your order number in the payment method (when you order goods, you will receive your order number by SMS and email).
Recipient: UAB "BURBULIUKAS IR CO" A/S: LT032140030001970245
Bank:Nordea Bank Finland Plc
Company code: 147952214
Purpose of payment: order number required
Contribution code: order number required